[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1260 with the epkowa backend (iscan 1.5.2)

Florian Reichert florianr@gmx.net
Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:54:44 +0200

Hello!

I woul like to report the following:

xsane recognices my scanner correctly as plustek scanner and i am able to
use the TPU

But with iscan I can't use the TPU of my 1260 Photo in iscan any more.

Iscan detects the scanner as GT7300, what seems to be wrong.
 I also tried 1.4 which was working with my scanner and debian 3.0rc1, and
mandrake 9.0.
 Now I am using mandrake 9.1
 recent versions:
xsane 0.90 -2mdk libsane1 1.0.11 -5mdk
sane-backends 1.0.11 -5mdk
kernel 2.4.21
 Could it be, that something in sane changed, so that the iscan backend
doen't detect the scanner in a propper way?

 Regards Florian
 P.S. Someone mentioned iscan 1.5.3 is out ... but where could I get it? Is
that problem fixed there?