[sane-devel] Plustek OpticSlim 1200

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:01:03 +0200

Hi,

the OpticSlim is a bus powered scanner that AFAIR uses a GeneSys Logic
chipset.
I'm currently again in contact with Plustek for some soruce-code and
test-devices which are maybe useful to support you Henning.
They already refused the request for source-code, but I'm quite
optimistic to get some test-devices.
One argument why the refuse the source-code was, that they are planning
to write Linux-drivers and they are currently looking for programmers in
Taiwan... Good news so far, but I have no info, which devices then will
be supported...

Ciao
  Gerhard