[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1260 with the epkowa backend (iscan 1.5.2)

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:54:54 -0400

There are two types of EPSON scanners: The ones that use the ESC-I=20
command language, which are
supported by the EPSON backend, and the ones that use other command=20
sets (e.g. Perfection 660,
1250 and 1260). The ESC-I scanners are doing the calibration step=20
automatically when they are
powered on, so it's not necessary to do anything special in the backend=20=

to get correct colors and
uniform colors. I don't know how this is done with the Perfection 1260=20=

that is discussed in this
thread.

Karl Heinz