[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1260 with the epkowa backend (iscan 1.5.2)

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:40:08 +0200

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 6. August 2003 01:54, Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:
[SNIPSNAP]
> I don't know how this is done with the Perfection 1260
> that is discussed in this
> thread.

The 1260 and all the LM983x based devices are rather dumb scanner.
The calibration has to be done by the backend and also all the calculatio=
ns.
As Henning already said, first there's a coarse-calibration, and then the
fine-calibration to adjust each pixel...
I agree with Henning, that there seems to be a problem there...
I'll try and fix this

Gerhard