[Fwd: Re: [sane-devel] ICC Profiler Comparison]

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:38:07 -0400

I had to change the "-lqt" linker parameter to "-lqt-mt" in order to
get working
profilers. The Makefiles do use the environment variable QTDIR, so as
long as this variable is set correctly, everything should compile
without
any problems.

What error messages are you getting?

Karl Heinz