[Fwd: Re: [sane-devel] ICC Profiler Comparison]

gerard klaver gerard@gkall.hobby.nl
20 Aug 2003 21:47:59 +0000

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 00:38, Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:
> I had to change the "-lqt" linker parameter to "-lqt-mt" in order to
> get working
> profilers. The Makefiles do use the environment variable QTDIR, so as
> long as this variable is set correctly, everything should compile
> without
> any problems.
>
> What error messages are you getting?
>
> Karl Heinz
>

> On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 02:15 PM, gerard klaver wrote:
>

> > From: gerard klaver <gerard@gkall.hobby.nl>
> > Date: Tue Aug 5, 2003  2:10:35 PM America/New_York
> > To: khk@khk.net
> > Subject: Re: [sane-devel] ICC Profiler Comparison
> >

> > On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 15:02, khk@khk.net wrote:
> >> FYI:
> >>
> >> This link was just posted to the LCMS mailing list:
> >>
> >> http://www.tkupfer.de/imaging/Scan_Profiling.html
> >>
> >> It compares different profiler that can create ICC profiles for
> >> scanners.
> >> LCMS looks pretty good.
> >

> > Nice report, the LCMS  windows version also works with Wine on linux.
> >
> > The linux version not yet used/compiled, some qt dependency/path
> > problems. If somebody has it working i am interesting when
> > modifications
> > are made in the source especially when it are modifications for Debian
> > (i use testing/unstable)
> >
> > --
> > ----------
> > m.vr.gr.
> > Gerard Klaver

Thanks,
Problems solved with the following:
lqt added -mt
/usr path added where needed (QTDIR)
solved dependency problems: mix up from qt3, qt2 files
qt changed to qt3 in path names

For whom are interested on

http://www.bearteam.org/debian/unstable/

there are some .deb files from lprof-1.08 package
difference with lprof-1.09?
--
m.vr.gr.