[sane-devel] Epson CX5200 not detected with sane-find-scanner

Jeff Courtade jeff@courtade.net
Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:41:11 -0400

Yes Thanks very much.

The color scan worked fine at 600 DPI.

Looks great thankyou loads.

Speaking of multiple config files.

There where two sets even after running a removepkg sane-XXXXX the
system ones where not removed.

But just as a note I moved them to /etc/sane.d.orig and still got the
errors.

They were in /etc/sane.d at build time though.

Thanx so much. Have a nice night.

Jeff Courtade