[sane-devel] Epson CX5200 not detected with sane-find-scanner

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:39:42 -0400

Isn't it amazing how things just resolve themselves, even when I'm not
around :-) Thanks to Henning for
taking care of this.

The problem you had (no debug output) is usually caused by having more
than one Sane installation
on one system (this can also be a partial installation like leftover
configuration files). Do a
"find / -name epson.conf -print" on your system to see how many
configuration files for the EPSON
backend you can find.

Karl Heinz