[sane-devel] Brand New Day (PrimeFilm 1800i)

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:43:04 +1000

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 12:59:23AM +0200, Alexander Feldman wrote:
> Thanks to Bertrik and Martijn for advising me to put a link with the logs=
 of
> my efforts to reverse engineer the protocol of the PrimeFilm 1800u slide
> scanner.
>=20
> The web page is:
>=20
> http://www.llama.gs/pf1800i/

I'd love to help but this site isn't working for me right now.

Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host.

--=20
> "All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good
> men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke
> "The penalty good people pay for not being interested in politics is to be
> governed by people worse than themselves." - Plato

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh--