[sane-devel] problem setting custom resolution

stef stef-listes@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:18:07 +0000

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 10:34:13AM +0530, aneesh m raj wrote:
> Hi all,
> Im trying to read the scanned data using sane form UMAX 2000p but when i set a custom resolution the read is causing some problem. This is my code.

> any help is appreciated
> Aneesh

	Hello,

	I've read it, and seen nothing wrong at first glance. One thing to check
would be that write_pnm_header() creates a correct header regarding the given
parameters. Also, the read seems to be done in a thread, if it is the case, get sure
that the thread do not use the parameters before they are set.

Regards,
	Stef