[sane-devel] Help scanner (II)

Juan Carlos palimsesto at ono.com
Sun Aug 17 17:37:00 BST 2003

Hello!
I try typing "man sane-snapscan" and I haven't this file. I read, as
well the file snapscan.conf several times but I don't found the place ot
the firmware file.
I try to write -as root- in that file but duplicate de file with and
ASCII code at the end of one file (Alt-126 in Win but a mystery in Linux
for me).
I try, again, with all the commands I said you but no sense the usb
scanner is detectec but not work....
Please tell me one more time you answer more easily for a newest linux
user, with the place of the files to write if it's possible....Thanks a
lot.
I hope I don't need to be an experte to run linux normally.....I hope
your answer too.

Bye,
Juan Carlos