[sane-devel] HP PSC 1210

Peter Kirchgessner peter at kirchgessner.net
Sun Aug 17 19:23:17 BST 2003

Hello Sebastien,

the scanner is only supported by the CVS-version of hpoj-backend, which
you already have downloaded. It is not supported by the hp-backend. So
the entries in hp.conf are not necessary. You should call scanimage with
something like

scanimage -d hpoj:mlc:usb:PSC:1200

I am not quite sure if this is correct, but this is what the
documentation says that comes with the hpoj-backend. See subdirectory
doc of the source code for more details.

Sincerely

Peter