[sane-devel] HP scanjet IIp and ADF / lamp moves back after each page

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 07:57:34 +0100

Hi,

I also would like to know how to do that. But currently I have no
solution for it. I will remember the problem and try to find a solution.
The same behaviour appears with a 6350C with ADF.

Sincerely

Peter

--
Peter Kirchgessner