[sane-devel] Sugg: frontend to scan and append to pdf

Peter Fales psfales@fales-lorenz.net
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:22:35 -0600

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 07:34:02PM +0000, John wrote:
> (I think this can almost be done with a script, but I
> am not sure about the append to pdf part...)

Getting a little off-topic perhaps, but I just stumbled across the
"Multivalent PDF tools" at:

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~phelps/Multivalent/Tools/index.html

It's a set of java programs that can (among other things) concatenate
multiple PDF files into a single file.  It's free and quite easy to use and
has had no problem handling all the PDF files I've thrown at it so far.

Since I've wanted to merge PDF files in the past, this will be a handy
addition to the toolbox.

--
Peter Fales
Peter "at" fales-lorenz.net