[sane-devel] wrong colors

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:07:39 +0100

Hi Christoph,

Is it a SCSI or USB (or parport?) scannner, if SCSI: what adapter card ?
What SANE version do you use?
could you please send me a logfile (look into the sane-microtek2 manpage =
for=20
instructions how to do that)?

I'm not sure, it might be a data transfer problem but as well a bug in th=
e=20
software. There are no wrong placed pixels in the image, only the colors =
are=20
swappped?

Bye
Karsten