[sane-devel] wrong colors

Christoph Knauer christoph.knauer@web.de
12 Feb 2003 22:32:04 +0100

Hi Karsten,

Am Mon, 2003-02-10 um 23.07 schrieb Karsten Festag:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> Is it a SCSI or USB (or parport?) scannner, if SCSI: what adapter card
?

SCSI with Adaptec AHA2940

> What SANE version do you use?

Seems to be 1.0.7 SuSE

> could you please send me a logfile (look into the sane-microtek2
manpage for
> instructions how to do that)?

I tried to get an error-log (option dump 4 in microtek2.conf), but i
can't find any log

> I'm not sure, it might be a data transfer problem but as well a bug in
the
> software. There are no wrong placed pixels in the image, only the
colors are
> swappped?

Only colors swapped. The pixel seems to be all ok, only wrong colors.

When I stop xsane, and start it again an do a preview without any
changings e.g. of format all is ok. Now I change the scan /
preview-area, and sometimes the colors are ok, and sometimes not ok. I
tried it out with paper-pictures and color-negatives using lightlid-35.

The scanner is connected to my server, but xsane must run on my desktop,
because there is only in the server a hostadapter, and my desktop does
not work very well with this adapter.

Christoph