[sane-devel] Bugfix in Epson USB config

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:30:13 -0500

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

The user has to enable USB before scanners are recognized. With=20
libusb, we can probably change this now.=20

I disabled the probing vor USB scanners when other scanners were=20
hanging the backend when they received unknown commands. With libusb,
this is no longer an issue, because the backend knowns which=20
scanners (via the product and vendor ID) are supported.

Karl Heinz