[sane-devel] Where can I find ppscsi driver?

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:23:17 +0100

For me it seems that ppSCSI is not in the official kernel, as I cannot
find it in the kernel sources of the 2.4.19 of Mandrake 9.0. On the web
site http://www.torque.net/parport/ppscsi.html are no patches for
kernels newer than 2.3.x. Where can I find a patch for the current
kernels so that one could integrate it in Mandrake Linux?

    Till