[sane-devel] HP 5300C works, but...

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:14:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi.

Which SANE backend version are you using? Can you post the exact
scanimage command here?

Are you aware of possible updates at:

  - SANE/Avision homepage:
    http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/avision/

  - Sourcecode:
    http://www.rocklinux.org/people/rene/sane/src/

  - Patches:
    http://www.rocklinux.org/people/rene/sane/patches/

  - Incremental patches:
    http://www.rocklinux.org/people/rene/sane/patches/incremental/

  - Precompiled binary:
    http://www.rocklinux.org/people/rene/sane/patches/bin

  - Possible mirror sites:
    http://www.rocklinux.de/people/rene/sane/
    http://www2.rocklinux.org/people/rene/sane/

On: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:25:31 +0100,
    Francois van Doorneveld <francois@vandoorneveld.org> wrote:
> Hi list,
> =

> I can use the HP 5300C with the avision backend with a small problem.=

> =

> When I use either scanimage or XSane, the image generated has a heade=
r =

> which shows the width off by one pixel. (i.e. the image width is one =
too =

> high).
> =

> The image looks a bit odd of course. I can fix it by hexeditting the =

> image header to be one less, but there must be an easier way to achie=
ve =

> this.
> =

> Any ideas? config options?
> =

> My system is a Redhat 8.0 machine with kernel 2.4.18-19.8.0
> =

> Thanks in advance
> Francois

- Ren=E9