[sane-devel] HP 5300C works, but...

Francois van Doorneveld francois@vandoorneveld.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:33:41 +0100

Hi Rene,

I am using libsane-avision.so-2003-01-19-2147, which I got at one of the
update sites.

The exact command I use with scanimage:
scanimage  --format=TIFF --resolution 150 --speed 1 -l 0 -t 0 -x 200 -y
250 > image.TIFF

I've noticed that altering the l,t,xand y parameters have no influence
on the error I get. Same with the resolution.

I am now writing a small c program to fix the output TIFF for me, since
I couldn't make heads or tails out of the avision source. (I'm not the
best programmer).

Would be nice though if I could use the image directly, without having
to hexedit it.

Thanks in advance,

Francois.