[sane-devel] Does anyone need help writing a backend?

Stuart Hirons stuart@beandog.freeserve.co.uk
21 Jul 2003 22:21:11 +0100

Henning,

I have a UMAX 4500 sitting on my desk lying unused since I moved to Red
Hat 4 months ago, can I be of any help here in obtaining any logs or
anything ?

Regards,

Stu Hirons