[sane-devel] Re: epson: scanimage threshold option not working in 1.0.12 backend

Peter Santoro peter@pscomp.com
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:19:12 -0400

Karl,

I also noticed that Epson's ISCAN GUI no longer works after installing the SANE 1.0.12 backend.  ISCAN has a setting for
threshold, so it is probably the same bug.  Using scanimage directly (not via my code) only works if the threshold
option is not used, so I doubt it's my code.  Also, "scanimage --help" shows that the threshold option is inactive, so
the problem is probably somewhere in the initialization code.  BTW, I'm using kernel 2.4.20 (RedHat 7.3 and Slackware
8.1) and USB 1.1.

Peter