[sane-devel] Re: epson: scanimage threshold option not working in 1.0.12 backend (Peter Santoro)

Peter Santoro peter@pscomp.com
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:39:06 -0400

Ok, I believe I've figured this one out.  The function handle_depth_halftone (epson.c) indicates that for threshold to
be enabled, the mode must be Binary and halftoning must be None.  After adding in some fprintf (to stderr) statements, I
discovered that the order of the command line arguements also matters with these options.  I seem to remember reading
this somewhere, but I must have forgotten.  Epson's Image Scan! for Linux 1.4.0 still doesn't work.  I'll try their new
1.5.1 release.

I apologize if I caused anyone to waste time on this.

Peter