[sane-devel] Problem building on OSX

Peter O'Gorman peter@pogma.com
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:07:19 +0900

Hi Peter,

I am guessing here, but are you using Apple's developer tools which
shipped with 10.2 ?
This works for me with the ld from the December 2002 developer tools,
looks like a linker issue may have been fixed in that release.

You can get a copy of the December 2002 tools from
http://connect.apple.com after free registration.

I'd be interested to know if this solves your problem, I thought that
this was solved prior to release of 1.0.12, but it may have only been
"solved" for those of us with the latest linker :(

Thanks,
Peter