[sane-devel] FreeBSD and Microtek Scanmaker II

Nakal nakal@web.de
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:31:54 +0200

On Friday 20 June 2003 20:51, abel deuring wrote:

> Great. I've already sent a patch to Martin, and it seems to fix the
> problems with the Microtek Scanamker II. Attached is the proposed new
> version (with Martin's fixes of my typos) of sanei_scsi_cmd2 for
> FreeBSD/CAM. It should replace the function near line 2765 in
> sanei_scsi.c.

Hi!

I verified Your latest (second) patch. It also works without any
problems, e.a. compiles, scans and picture looks fine.

On FreeBSD 5.1 everything works fine, too, with this patch. Even my
problem with "scanimage -L" disappeared there (still remember? looks
like a kernel bug in FreeBSD-4.8).

Martin :)