[sane-devel] mustek scanexpress 6000 p does not work anymore

horst.schlonz@gmx.de horst.schlonz@gmx.de
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 03:56:10 +0200

Am Samstag, 21. Juni 2003 22:04 schrieben Sie:

> > # cat /usr/local/etc/sane.d/dll.conf
> > mustek_pp
> >
> > # cat /usr/local/etc/sane.d/mustek_pp.conf
> > option io-mode alt_lock
> > option niceload
> > port 0x378
> > name SE-6000P
> > vendor Mustek
> > option wait-lamp 15
> >
> > # SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK_PP=128 scanimage -L
>
> do you still have the old libraries installed? from that output, the
> mustek_pp backend isn't even loaded.
>
> make sure there is no other conflicting version of sane on your system.
> you can also try SANE_DEBUG_DLL=128 to see what the dll backend does.

you were right, i uninstalled all sane-packages but i surveyed the
libsane-package.

now i have uninstalled all saneish packages plus my manually compiled sane and
installed sane 1.0.7 and libsane 1.0.7 from debain stable (i am on unstable).
the scanner now works.

thank you. you saved my ass.