[sane-devel] page orientation for adfHow do I set my scanner

abel deuring a.deuring@satzbau-gmbh.de
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:00:02 +0200

Randolph Jones schrieb:
> how do i set my SP15c adf to scan from the bottom of the page?
> The default requires me to put tje page in face down and head in.
> If the stack has been stapled the edges are damaged.
> Scanning from the bottom would vaoid this problem, but I will get a mass
> of upside down images.

AFAIK, scanimage and scanadf don't have options to rotate the resulting
image. But you can Imagemagick or some PNM tools to rotate, mirror or
otherwise modify the image files produced by scanimage / scanadf.

Abel