[sane-devel] Please let me know frontend which operates on "MacOS X".

Michael Herder crapsite@gmx.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:43:59 +0200

hironori kohno, Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2003 02:50:
> Hello,
>
> I am developing the backend for MacOS X.
> If there is famous frontend which operates on MacOS X,
> please let me know some.

I don't know about famous ones, but some days back Trolltech released Qt/Mac
under the GPL, therefore it should be possible to port QuiteInsane. It won't
compile out of the box (in fact, I don't know, how platform dependent the
code is), but if someone wants to try it, or already ported it, then please
let me know.

bb
Michael

http://www.trolltech.com/download/qt/mac.html