[sane-devel] umax 2200 scsi no go under SuSE-8.2

fsanta fsanta@arrakis.es
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:54:03 +0200

Hi Henning

I fully understand that you don't have my scenner combination. I don't think
anyone else has anymore apart from perhaps the writer of the Xsane frontend.
I posted to the list on the off chance that others may be able to help me. As
Sane has matured there seem to be fewer and fewer people subscribed to the
list. My driver is the aic7xxx and it works fine under SuSE 8.1
Cheers, Steve.