[sane-devel] What next?

jollyprince@juno.com jollyprince@juno.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:04:15 GMT

[root@localhost roger]# scanimage -L

[root@localhost roger]# sane-find-scanner

found USB scanner (vendor=0x04a7, product=0x0226) at libusb:005:002
  # A USB device was detected. This program can't be sure if it's really
  # a scanner. If it is your scanner, it may or may not be supported by

NOTE:  "scanimage -L" finds no scanners and suggests that I run "sane-find-scanner" which identifies vendor as 0x04a7 (Visioneer) and product as 0x0226 (Model 5800).

When I run xsane, it says no devices available.  So I've come a long way but no cigar.  HELP!