[sane-devel] messed up HP6350 USB Scanje config?

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Thu Jun 5 19:02:08 BST 2003

if you access the scanner via the /dev/* files under linux, you will need
the scanner module inserted in your kernel. try 'insmod scanner' as root,
then try sane-find-scanner again.

currently, your system is accessing the scanner via libusb, if you wish to
keep that instead, comment out the lines in the hp.conf that specify the
/dev/ device (whether or not the hp driver works with libusb, i cant say,
as i use mine via scsi.)

allan