[sane-devel] Logitech ClickSmart 310 help needed.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jun 13 01:37:09 BST 2003

Hi all;

2 areas in fact.  The camera driver, qcamvc-1.0.5 does if I put the
verndor/product numbers in its source code, seem to almost connect
with this camera.  I'm doing this to the source of the patch that
gets installed on new kernels so I don't have to repatch the kernel
by hand everytime.

Anyway, by changing the line in /etc/modules.conf that used to say
"alias char-major-81 bttv" so it now says
alias char-major-81 videodev, I have lost all my bttv stuffs (I have a
Haupauge bt848 based WinTV-Go+FM card too)

I can apparently access it with both xsane and gqcam.

The symptoms are (for both programs) a small (2.5x2.5 inches on my
1600x1200 screen) picture that looks as if the data has been
scrambled in some sort of a geometric scramble pattern.  I'd post it,
but its about 220K.

Suggestions anyone?  I'm all ears (amd probably thumbs too :)

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M