[sane-devel] hi!

gnawa gnawa at libero.it
Fri Jun 27 20:31:12 BST 2003

Alle 10:42, venerdì 27 giugno 2003, Henning Meier-Geinitz ha scritto:
> Some hours after your posting Celso Pinto wrote to sane-devel that he
> wants to start a backend:
> http://www.mostang.com/pipermail/sane-devel/2003-June/019271.html
>
> So maybe you can work together on this project?

it's a good thing work together with someone who is interested in the same
project!so i will talk to Celso Pinto:

celso if you want to share info and work with me we can talk about this
 driver in public, so if someone read about "scanjet 2300c" and wants to help
 us he can, or in private if you prefer...
i need the point from where to start... then the other things will come
naturally (poi le cose verranno da sole).
thank's to all
Gnawa