[sane-devel] Umax/XSane: no scanning when using predefined scan areas an preview window

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:59:18 +0100

The preselection of a scanarea should not effect anything like this.
Does this happen for all available scanareas?
Please select a scanarea by hand after you selected a scanarea in the men=
u.

Oliver