[sane-devel] Umax/XSane: no scanning when using predefined scan areas an preview window

Klaus Dahlke klaus.dahlke@gmx.de
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:42:59 +0100

Oliver,

I did some tests on that:

Start xsane:

scan area	preview		scan
full size		ok		ok
DINA5P		     ok			ok
13x18			ok		freeze (CTRL-C, unplug scanner)

Start xsane
10x15		no preview	ok
13x9		no preview	ok
13x18		no preview	ok
13x18		ok			freeze (CTRL-C, unplug scanner)

Start xsane
10x15		ok			ok
13x18		no preview		ok
13x18		ok + man. resize	ok
DINA4P		ok			ok
13x18		ok			ok
13x18		ok			ok
18x13		ok			ok

Unfortunately, not a clear picture. The xsane-freeze I have only seen for 13x18 and only if a preview was made with no manual resizing afterwards. I don't have glue how this come.

Best regards,
Klaus