[sane-devel] Normal or destructive behaviour when starting SANE?

Alisdair a.laird@hull24.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:45:59 +0000

Thanks Oliver, this sounds more like it; except the only thing that has changed is my
commenting out.

I had to assume a firmware update was as everything I read suggested it would be and not
having discovered any info that said otherwise. Also I don't really know what that
involves so simply copied snape20.bin off the e20 driver CD and into a likely directory -
/usr/local/etc/sane.d for what it's worth.

Is there a chance I've got/had a conflict with some other firmware in another location. As
you can see I'm just stumbling around having fun!

Don't forget that at this point in time everything seems to be working fine, and it wasn't
before!

Regards, Alisdair