[sane-devel] Re: Sane-devel digest, Vol 1 #382 - 3 msgs

aselby aselby@attglobal.net
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:04:25 -0500

 From http://www.linux-usb.org/:

   05e3 Genesys Logic, Inc.
       0120 Pacific Image Electronics PrimeFilm 1800u slide/negative scanner

my /var/log/messages: usb.c: USB device 4 (vend/prod 0x5e3/0x120) is not
claimed by any active driver

PacIm home page:  www.scanace.com

GenSys: http://www.genesyslogic.com/GL841.htm - 50 page data sheet

I am about 30 years rusty on writing device drivers-  Can you provide
some kickstart info for the above?
arnold