[sane-devel] Spot ScanTak 2c/3c

Alex shflesh@sh.km.ua
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:33:55 +0300

Respected Henning!

Inform me, please, that I should to you inform on the scanner Spot
ScanTak 2c. I hope, that my information will for many be useful, and
also, that a series of these scanners will be not long in the list not
supported SANE.
I wait for your answer.

Regards Alex (Oleksiy O. Loktev).

14.05.03 12:06:44, Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 08:12:12AM +0300, Alex wrote:
>> Answer, please a question. Why the developers of a package SANE have
>> not included support of scanners ScanTak 2c/3c of firm Spot
Technology.