[sane-devel] any progress on support for UMAX 4500 / Avision iVina FB1600

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Tue, 27 May 2003 00:02:31 +0200

I am working on the driver when I have some free time. But free time is r=
ather=20
limited in the moment. Progress is going on but is very slow.

Oliver

On Monday 26 May 2003 23:10, Stuart Hirons wrote:
> Just subscribed to this list as I have a UMAX 4500 and have seen that i=
> is still down as 'unsupported'.
>
> I have seen older postings from July 2002
> (http://www.mostang.com/pipermail/sane-devel/2002-July/014845.html)
>  where it was mentioned that Oliver Rauch was working with an engineer
> from Avision on a driver.
>
> But I guess that this didn't happen for one reason or another.
>
> Can anyone (Oliver ?) shed any further information ?
>
> thanks,
>
> Stu

--=20
http://www.xsane.org