[sane-devel] any progress on support for UMAX 4500 / Avision iVina FB1600

Stuart Hirons stuart@beandog.freeserve.co.uk
27 May 2003 09:27:52 +0100

Is there anything I can help you with Oliver ?
I am an (embedded) C programmer by trade but currently 'between
employment' so have a 'bit' of free time available.

So if you'd like me try/test anything or assist in any way then please
let me know.

Regards,

Stuart

--