[sane-devel] Microtek SlimScan C3, output always a black image

Jose Sanchez joseos@okstate.edu
Wed, 28 May 2003 19:13:45 -0700

Hi Karsten, thanks for the help, and sorry for the late answer.

>until now I didn't find strange things in the logfile. But what error message
>gives the -y20 option (though this shouldn't be connected to the dark image
>failure)?
>Please try what happens when you (in xsane or xscanimage) turn off the
>advanced option 'calibration by backend'.
>Do you see that the scanning illumination is on during the scan?

well I turn off the advance option you tell me and finally I am able to
see the image, although sometimes the image is acquire incorrectly, I
mean, it  is cut and streched in some parts.  I rescan the image several
times until the image is acquire correclty.  Do you have any idea how
should I correct that error.

Thanks

Jose