[sane-devel] Re: Feature freeze for sane-backends 1.0.13 is active

khk@khk.net khk@khk.net
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:47:43 -0500 (EST)

You basically disabled the error checks for a negative number of
scan lines and the case where more scan lines as the scanner can support
are requested. This is not acceptable - the checks are there for
a reason. You are certainly free to use a modified backend with
your scanner, but I will not apply your patch to the CVS version.

Karl Heinz