[sane-devel] Re: Feature freeze for sane-backends 1.0.13 is active

Varol Kaptan varol@cs.ucf.edu
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:19:31 -0500

Sorry, you are partially right. I do have to make sure that the extra
lines added no not go beyond the physical limits of the device.

The piece of code removed from the sane_get_parameters() function,
though is never executed - sane_get_paramters() is executed before
s->hw->color_shuffle is actually initialized and subsequent calls to
sane_get_parameters() just return the pre-computed cache.

I'll come with a better patch when I get home where my scanner is.

Varol