[sane-devel] Scan as regular user (USB)

ZekeVarg@linux.se ZekeVarg@linux.se
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:28:43 +0100

Hi!

	I just installed a brand new EpsonPerfection 1670 and have got it to work for root but not for regular users. I have tried to set premission root:user to /proc/bus/usb* & to /dev/usb/* but still no device found for regular users.
	Where does the devices for usb scanners hide? When I installed my usb-camera I just changed the permission in /proc/bus/usb* and then it worked for all users.

--
Cattle die, kinsmen die, thyself too soon must die,
     but one thing never, I ween, will die,