[sane-devel] hp scanjet 3670

Mickael Profeta mike@alezan.org
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:58:52 +0100

Hi

I just bought a HP scanjet 3670 scanner and discover that it is not
supported under linux...

I do not have many new infomations than those already written in the
page http://www.sane-project.org/unsupported/hp-scanjet-3670c.html

I can just add what is written on the chipset:

26-00204-00A
0310FGGSH-10

there is also an Elite MT ram chips but I do not take the number, can
provide it if it can help.

I am very interested in writting a driver for this scanner, so if you
can help me start and tell me if somebody has already done something or
not I will be very glad helping and trying to write the driver.

I will appreciate any informations and helps

Sincerely

Mickael