[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 3670...

Sanjay Chigurupati Sanjay.Chigurupati@lntinfotech.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:07:40 +0530

Hi,
Mike is also working on the scanner driver. I am working on the version for
scanjet 2400c, which seems to use the same driver as scanjet 3670 c. Maybe
we could co-ordinate.

I e-mailed directly but for some reason it bounced off ur id.

Regards,
Sanjay

                      "mancio_and\@libero\.it"
                      <mancio_and                          To:       "sane-devel" <sane-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
                      Sent by:                             cc:
                      sane-devel-admin@lists.alioth        Subject:  [sane-devel] HP Scanjet 3670...
                      .debian.org

                      20/11/2003 02:49 AM

Hi everybody!
I have an HP Scanjet 3670, which is not supported. I can program and I
would like to create a driver for it under SANE.
Where do I have to begin from?
Where can I find the suitable information about my problem?
Thanks.