[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 3670...

Mickael Profeta mike@alezan.org
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:43:55 +0100

Hi

It seems that we are now at least 3 to be interested to write a driver
for 2400/3600 hp scanjet series.
I can organize a bit the group if you want, creating an ugly but
functionnal web page, a mailing list if you thing it can be usefull and
in the future, when we have a bit of code a cvs server...
Tell me if you find it usefull

For the time, I think we should try to get as much information as possible.
I try with hp with no valuable answer (always answer that it is not the
good service....) If someone wants to try and to get some specification
that can help...

If not I think we should try to get some log of the usb activity under
windows and try to understand what is going on...

Then we may start writting a piece of code.

I cc sane devel list, If someone is interesting to join, just tell.
If someone more used to create driver has some advices, don't hesitate
to say...

Best regards

Mike