[sane-devel] SANE OS X 10.3 Install Problems

Guy Brooker guy_brooker@mac.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:51:36 +0100

It's been a while since I've been able to concentrate on SANE, apologies for
my absence.

I added the OSX_ONLY_10_2_API and OSX_ONLY_10_1_API defines as I knew the
old API was going to go, but didn't have time to test on Panther at the
time.

Could someone add a test to the config script ?

The new API works fine in Panther (at least if it is compiled on Jaguar),
and I've got a bit of extra code to handle the sense codes to submit to CVS,
unless someone has added that already.

I'll try and take a look at this over the weekend.

Cheers
Guy