[sane-devel] SANE OS X 10.3 Install Problems

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:38:07 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 05:51:36PM +0100, Guy Brooker wrote:
> It's been a while since I've been able to concentrate on SANE, apologies for
> my absence.
>
> I added the OSX_ONLY_10_2_API and OSX_ONLY_10_1_API defines as I knew the
> old API was going to go, but didn't have time to test on Panther at the
> time.
>
> Could someone add a test to the config script ?

If you tell me for what I should test I can propse a test :-)

> The new API works fine in Panther (at least if it is compiled on Jaguar),
> and I've got a bit of extra code to handle the sense codes to submit to CVS,
> unless someone has added that already.
>
> I'll try and take a look at this over the weekend.

Ok. There are some open bugs for MacOS X on our bug tracking system:

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=300172&group_id=1308&atid=410366
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=300171&group_id=1308&atid=410366
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=300317&group_id=1308&atid=410366

If anyone of the MacOS X developers is intersted, I can add them to
the bug tracking system so MacOS X bugs can be assigned to them. If
you even want to fix them, you can also have cvs access :-)

See http://www.sane-project.org/cvs.html for how to get access.