[sane-devel] Snapscan on Mac OS X 10.3

Rémi Zara remi_zara@mac.com
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:18:26 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to use my snapscan e40 on Mac OS X 10.3.1.
I compiled sane-backends by defining OSX_ONLY_10_2_API

sane-find-scanner says:
found USB scanner (vendor=0x06bd [AGFA], product=0x208d [ SNAPSCAN e40
  ]) at libusb:008:008

but :
lundi:~/Documents/Projets/sane/sane-backends/include/sane rzara$
scanimage -L
[sanei_debug] Setting debug level of snapscan to 2.
[snapscan] add_usb_device: error opening device libusb:008:008: Invalid
argument

Anybody has an idea ?

Regards,

Rémi Zara